Friday, January 1, 2010

Landry Loves Santa (not)

Landry has been telling us for about a month that she didn't like Santa and she was going to cry when she saw him. I am not of the mommy camp that lets her children choose if they want to sit in Santa's lap or not. They will and they do like it or not! It's worth it to me to have a few seconds of crying for a precious picture. It's just the way my mom did it and it's the way I am doing it. I have 4 years of pictures of me as a little one crying in Santa's lap and the pictures are adorable (if I do say so myself) and I was not harmed because of it.
I did however ask Santa not to touch her. Adam said I sounded like I thought he was a pedophile but I didn't mean it that way. I just asked him to let Logan hold her and to just be in the background. He complied and it was better than I was expecting. Notice how happy she is, haha.

1 comment: