Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Eve

My babies have sweet teeth, not a sweet tooth. I let them dip oreos, marshmallows and peanut butter Ritz crackers in chocolate. Landry and Layton LOVED it! I think she ate more off the fork than she got on the oreos.

We had Christmas Eve lunch at Sis' house and dinner at Mammie's house. Here is Papa and Layton with his new signature pose. For those of you who don't know, that's a pretend light saber pose. Sis set up her little DVD player for the kids to watch. They thought that was so fun to be able to hide on the other side of her bed and watch her little tv.

2 comments:

  1. It was a great Christmas...I wish it wasn't over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie! My family lived down the street from you when I was younger. (mom-Teresa, brothers-Travis and Austin, and me-Emily) What a small world! Your mom became my friend on facebook today and your sister became a follower of my blog! I'm so excited to read about your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete