Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Making Christmas Cookies

As most of you know I bake almost everyday. My kids want to help me almost everyday. Most of the time I say no because I am making the stuff for customers who are trusting me to keep their treats fresh and out of the hands of minors. The week of Christmas I said, YES and they made as many cookies as they wanted. It was fun!




Landry's cookies made me laugh so much. I showed her many times how to do the cookie cutters but she insisted on rolling hers up and smashing them all out.

Here are her finished cookies. WOW!

Then we got to share them with our good friends, Jackson and Campbell Cilio. The kids loved icing them. The boys really got into it more than the girls, they just ate them!

2 comments:

  1. FUN, you're a good mommy! Why are Jackson & Logan topless?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way Landry laid hers out around the edge of the pan. I bet they were yummy. Wish I had one right now.

    ReplyDelete