Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Switched

So I was downstairs in the office working on my lessons for co-op last week and I was just thinking how great the kids were acting. They were upstairs playing together being quiet and I hadn't heard tears in quite a while. Then I heard, MOOOOOMMMM, and walked out to the living room to see this.
They told me they switched and not Landry was the little brother and Logan and Layton were the big sisters. How funny of them to think of this and get each other dressed up.

3 comments:

  1. OMG, that is the cutest darn thing ever! The boys are even in the sparkl~ey shoes...too funny. And Landry makes a pretty good tomboy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is HILARIOUS!! I love Logan & Layton's facial expressions! OMG, so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute, funny and happy. I love their guts!

    ReplyDelete