Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Little things

Okay, little things bother me about my children getting older. The fact that they turn a new age isn't as bothersome to me as when they meet new milestones. Logan has met a new milestone and it is really bothering me. It's not one he actually knowingly accomplished, it's just one that naturally happens. I know it's not that big of a deal in real life but it is to me! It's the fact that I now have to put his clothes on adult hangars instead of the cute bright colored child sized ones. I realized this a few weeks ago and began putting his shirts on our adult hangars as I washed them. The last few days I have noticed the little hangars are making marks in the shoulders of his shirts so I have had to go back and put them all on large hangars. I HATE THIS! Just thought you should know!

2 comments: