Saturday, January 2, 2010

All the Girls

The day after Christmas we got together with my Nana's side of the family. We took an all girls picture (Kerstyn and Lauren were missing, they were in California visiting her mother) Pictured is my Nana (the matriarch now) with her sister, Aunt Betsy with their daughters and granddaughters. Nana is in the middle of the back row. Beside her is mom, Allie and me. To the left of Nana is Aunt Betsy and then Julie and Heather. The front row is Jill, Brooke and Hayley. Then Landry is the precious one in front. I love all of our girls and I hate that we aren't together more than we are. That is our new year's resolution: To spent more time together as an extended family!

2 comments:

  1. That's a good resolution. I hope we keep that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie--Love your shirt. Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete