Monday, June 14, 2010

VBS

Okay, I'll go along with everyone else and post our picture of VBS this morning. I am teaching (and have for about 6 years) kindergarten. All 3 kids were happy this morning. Logan walked down the stairs this morning and said, "Today is Vacation Bible School, YEA!" How wonderful it is to be able to go to VBS and how even more wonderful it is for my children to be happy to be there. I love our church!
Yes mom, I have fixed the cords under the desk since this picture was taken this morning.

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I love that the kiddos can't wait to go to church-what a blessing! The VBS shirts look cool this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for fixing the cord. I will rest better tonight. Love you all and love that the babies love VBS. Aren't you so tired though? VBS always made me need a nap when I taught and yall attended.
    Mam

    ReplyDelete