Friday, June 25, 2010

Fish Camp

I have already read several blog posts about Fish Camp in Royse City. It's a yummy restaurant but our favorite part of it is the pond. They have fishing poles and the pond is stocked with tonz of little perch so they basically jump right on your line. It's a great way to pass the time while you are waiting for your excellent fried catfish. It was a fun night.
What a HUGE catch, Layt.
Logan wasn't too impressed with the quality of fish but he went along with it for the littles.
Even Sissy caught a fish but she DID NOT want to hold it.
I have discovered lately that apparently I am competitive. I never believed I was until lately. I wouldn't leave until I caught one too. Look at that great catch!

4 comments:

  1. Competitive?? Believe it!! Cute little fish and fisherpeople!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't think you were competitive???? (that deserved several question marks)
    That was a very fun night. Let's go again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious! I'm with Landry...I wouldn't want to hold the fish either! Way to catch a fish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will be stealing that idea and trying that place out!!! My kiddos would LOVE it (and so would I)!

    You have a precious family :)) (you looked beautiful in that picture)

    ReplyDelete