Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A few days ago I brought the pool bag in from the garage to clean out. Landry loves to help me so she asked if she could do it for me. I said yes and assumed she would empty it and then I would complete the task. I walked off and did a few other things and then came back to see this little proud girl with all of the pool items sorted. She is a girl after my own heart. If you know me you know how I LOVE to sort things and to keep them all together. Either she does too or she knows me well and knows how to please me. Yea Landry! Thank you sweetie!

4 comments:

  1. Precious! But seriously, SEVEN bottles of sun screen? "What are you some crazy bag lady?" (I expect Lesli & Sam to know what that is quote is from!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that is a lot of sunscreen! Such a cute picture of Landry, she does look very proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is ADORABLE! I can't wait to see those little children on Saturday. Just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't she look proud. She did a great job of sorting and I know how happy that makes Angie.

    ReplyDelete