Thursday, August 19, 2010

First day of WPA

Logan's first day of school started great. He was getting dressed and said to me out of the blue, "mom, last year you went overboard with pictures on my first day, can you not do that today?" WHAT?
I'm thinking, We're already here? We're already to the point where the boy child doesn't want his mother to take pictures? I guess it lasted for almost 9 years now but I'm not ready for this. Adam heard him saying this and laughed and said, "your mom will take your picture on your first day of everything until you leave for college, get used to it!~"
YES I WILL!
I asked him what a good amount of pictures was that I could take. He said maybe 6 or 7.
He was good though and didn't limit my pictures for the rest of the morning.
Packing up the 3rd grade backpack.
I love this picture. I have taken one from behind walking in for each year of each school and I love to see how everyone changes and evolves from babies in a stroller to being held to walking alone.
3rd grade is departmentalized so he has 4 core teachers and 2 elective teachers. First period is language arts with Mrs. Baughier. We love our school and are blessed to have this alternative to public school. It works best for us and we are so thrilled to be a part of the WPA family.

3 comments:

  1. At least he still wants you to walk in with him! He will have a great year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family you have! They're sure growing up - Logan is precious! What gifts your children are! God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of them walking in from behind gave me "the tears" as Lela would say. What big kids they are all becoming. I am so blessed.

    ReplyDelete