Wednesday, May 26, 2010

When I grow up...

I will be...
Just in case you cannot read the picture it says, "When I grow up I want to be a rat and a mouse catcher!" This was at Layton's preschool end of the year program yesterday. Each child stood up and said their name and what they wanted to be when they grew up. All the rest of the children said things like Firemen, doctor, etc. and my child wants to be a rat and a mouse catcher. Everyone laughed, it was so precious. Adam said, "I'm glad he used his own brain and didn't just copy what all the other boys said." So, if you are ever in need of a rat or a mouse catcher just give ole' Layt a call and he will take care of it for you!

5 comments:

  1. I loved it. Layton is an original!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how precious that Layton is. That picture is my screen saver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, this is good to know! I will definitely give him a call if ever I need a rat or a mouse caught! LOL! So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, so this post had me laughing out loud. Oh I miss your cute little Layton, and Landry, and Logan. What a sweet family you have!

    ReplyDelete