Tuesday, May 25, 2010

whatcha say?

My kids, like yours I'm sure, say the funniest things. I love to write them down in their journals I keep for them. Here are a few from over the past few weeks.

Landry- "Mommy, I drank all my drink."
mommy- "Good Landry."
Landry- "That's cause I"m a genius!"

At the entrance to Sea World
Logan- "That woman in the blue dress is H-O-T!

Layton- "Where's mommy?"
Landry- "Mommy's not here, I disappeared her!"

I told Layton to he had to finish his banana before he could leave the table from lunch.
Layton- I'm gonna die!"
Landry- "Well then kill yourself!"

Driving down the street.
Landry- "I love fat trees."

Layton- "I'm allergic to poison, right mom?"

Layton- "Mom, will you tie this?"
Landry- "Yes, she will. Mommy LOVES to tie things."

At his soccer game his side was hurting.
Layton- "My gills hurt."

Photo from Sunday morning walking into our church.

3 comments:

  1. Kids do say the darndest things :) So cute! The one where Landry just told her brother to just kill himself is hilarious!

    Where did you get Landry's cute little purse? I tried to find one like that for Ashlyn's birthday and couldn't find one anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE hearing these things. What fun times. I'm proud of you Angie for keeping a list of all these things. They are SO fun to look back on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading these darling things! Post more of these!! You should do at least once a month with some of their funny comments! It truly makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete