Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Layt's Art Show

Layton goes to preschool at Lil' Voyagers preschool at FUMC Heath. I know I have mentioned it before but I love it. They had an art show last week. Here are a few of Layton's art samples.

Watercolor painted dragonflies
marble painted bumble bees
glittered ants at a picnic
A corn field full of husks
string painted fall leaves
glittery stained glass Christmas ornaments
clay sculpted snowmen with hardware parts
Snowmen in a snowstorm free geometric drawing

It was a great time of Layton showing us around and feeling proud of all his art. It was so fun to see all the other classes with their art too.

3 comments:

  1. ANGIE!!! I think this is the first time I've figured out how to comment on your family blog!!!

    :) NOW to make up for all the times I've wanted to comment haha!

    First of all Landry's recital is about the most precious thing I've ever seen. And you are most definitely not biased...she IS a beauty :)

    And yay for the art show:) too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so much fun and Layton was so proud to show his work. I love you Layton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUDE! thanks for stopping by my blog!

    now tell me, when did u graduate rockwall? ur face looks so familiar!

    bye pretty!

    ReplyDelete