Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Saying Yes

We should all try to say yes more often to our children. This day I anticipated what Layton and Landry would ask and I offered before they asked. Pat (Adam's mom) send us Moon Sand. Who out there HATES Moon Sand? It's a really cool idea and it is really neat to work with but it is so messy! It is bright colored sand that sticks together.


As soon as we played with the Moon Sand I got out our paint. I hadn't even gotten it all out before they were finished and ready to move on to something else! ARG!

Love the tongue.

3 comments:

  1. Also, love the Spiderman costume....The littles are serious about their "work." Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Layton is a true artist with that tongue out. The next Picaso!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet Layton was so cool in that Spiderman costume. I love the tongue too. They are so cute and Angie you are wonderful to let them play with that awful Moon Sand...at least they were outside. They played with it at my bar and then I put it on the top shelf of my pantry, if you ever want to go get it.

    ReplyDelete