Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bible School, Bible School

Bible School, Bible School, where we work and play.
Let's all go to Bible school and Worship God today.

Am I the only one who knows this song? Back in the day when I was in elementary school and I attended Bible school this is the song we sang each year. This was back in the days when Steve Swofford sat on the steps of the sanctuary and played his guitar and sang with us. Okay, I am serious! He really did! He sang songs like, Do Your Ears Hang Low? and Nobody Likes Me, Everybody hates me, Guess I'll Go Eat Worms! Who can picture Steve doing this? Well, he did!
Here we are this morning on our way out the door to VBS. I put all 3 tries because between them all we each look fine. ARGH! Layton is saying here, "No Landry, don't put your arm around me!"

Logan says, "You can put your arm around me Landry."


The only person who can take a picture of all of us where we all look good is Kevin Parker and now he has gone and moved to Germany! I guess we will have to make a road trip to him for more family pics next year! ha ha

2 comments:

  1. I can confirm that Steve DID play the guitar and until you posted this I just assumed he still did. So, he DOESN'T sing nobody likes me everybody hate me anymore? SAD!

    The kids are darling as always...but can we talk about how good your hair color looks? ROCKIN that platinum blonde!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when Steve did that also. The children just loved it. He should still do it...maybe on the last day of VBS. Your hair does look great and of course love the kids!

    ReplyDelete