Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kevin Parker Photography

We have a good friend who is an excellent photographer (and also a pediatric dentist). He is in the Army and he and his family will be going back to Germany this month so I wanted him to take the kiddos pictures before he and his family left. His site is www.kevinparkerphotography.blogspot.com if you want to check out his other work. His wife is Marnie and she is a wonderful talent as well. She makes great hairbows (of which Landry has about 25) and jewelry. Kevin took tonz of pics and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them all. I told Adam we will have to move to get more wall space. Here are some of the proofs. It will take a few days to get them all posted but these are my favorite poses. We were in downtown Rockwall and I love the location. I'm not very urban usually but I'm so glad I did this location because I think it turned out great! The children acted very good (even Layton) and I was so proud and excited.









This is my favorite pose and the only real request I had of Kevin. I think they look so angelic and loving with each other. Those boys are truly big brothers to Landry. They love her so much.

same one in color. Do you like black and white or color better?

8 comments:

  1. Om my goodness those are PRICELESS!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the one of then laying down where Landry is looking at the boys!! So cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them all too! Allie had already sent them to me so I had a sneak peak. I think I like the color one better between the black and white and color shot. ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these,but my favorites are the 4th one down w/ landry looking at the boys & the 7th one down because it shows all three of their personalities perfect! love those babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh they are fabulous. Kevin really does such a great job. But the subjects aren't bad either, haha. I have 3 frames just waiting to be filled....but how will I ever decide which ones to get? Decisions, decisions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How in the world can I pick a favorite??? I will though. I love the 4th one from the bottom with the 3 of them with their arms around each other and Landry smiling. I also LOVE the one of them holding hands and walking. I prefer the color ones, especially of that background. So precious. Thanks for having those done Ang. I wish Kevin & Marnie weren't moving...for lots of reasons, pictures and bows being just a couple of them. They are sweet friends.

    Love Mammie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I clicked on your blog expecting to see what the Gerharts have been up to and found a tribute to the Parkers. J/K We love you guys too and will greatly miss you. I'm so glad that we can keep in touch through blogging (that is if I ever update our family blog...)

    I'm so glad that you love the photos. Kevin is fabulous (of course I have to brag him up) but you DO have beautiful children and that is a great combination for fantastic photos.

    I like the black and white photo the best, but of course, you know me and my black and white obsession. I also LOVE the 4th and 5th photos from the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are so great...Kevin does such a good job and the children are so beautiful. I am so blessed to be a part of their lives...can not choose a favorite picture, I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, they are beautiful! There is nothing I love more than the sweet innocent love of siblings caught on film! Good luck choosing!!!

    ReplyDelete