Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Field Day

Field Day was a fun day at Vernon Elementary. We actually had to go to school on Memorial Day as a makeup day for the ice earlier in the year. They made it field day. As you can tell, Layton and Landry came too.

Most of the events were team events. Here is the 3 legged race that Logan did with Brandon Dittrich.

Softball throw was an individual event. He got 4th in this.

Tug of War was a team event and our class won for all the 1st grade.

This was a fun team event where they had to hold hands and then pass the hula hoop around the entire circle.

Little sweeties always love to join logan at school.

Logan ran the 80 meter dash and he got 1st place out of 6 runners.

3 comments:

  1. Field Day was always the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun day. I can testify to that...since it was Memorial Day I was off work and got to go to field day. That was a real treat for me. I was proud of Logan but he doesn't have to win a ribbon for me to be proud of him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sunny, squint~ey grin!

    ReplyDelete