Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Landry

This doesn't really have a purpose except it's funny to me. For those of you who know Landry you know she doesn't eat a very large variety of foods. This day I grilled hot dogs and she said she wanted one and so I reluctantly put one on her plate just for grins. Before we could all sit down she was already eating it. We all stopped and looked at her with wide eyes and watched as she ate almost the entire hot dog. WHAT? This probably won't ever happen again so I grabbed the camera to save the moment forever. Also, notice her hair. This was the day that they had all been outside playing (reason for the red cheeks) and she came in and said, "I need a hair band. My hair is windily". I guess it was blowing in her eyes so she wanted me to put my stretchy hair band on her head. Funny girl!

2 comments:

  1. that's so cute!! love the hair band on her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there...that actually happened!Her hair is cute like that.

    ReplyDelete