Saturday, May 2, 2009

Go Mavs

On Saturday Adam got Mavs playoff tickets from his company (Thank you Teamline) Adam, Layton, Logan and I got to go. Sissy stayed home with Mammie and Dee and went shopping. It was a good time and the Mavs won!
These cardboard fans were in our seats when we got there. The boys loved folding them and slapping them the ENTIRE game. Adam and I only got slapped in the face a few times.
This was right at the end when the Mavs were about to win. Logan wanted them to "bust a bill" but the Mavs final score was 99. So close.



We were there for dinner so the boys ate. Layton chose a $6 hot dog and Logan chose a $6.50 pizza. They shared a $4 bottle of water. Whoa! Adam and I ate at home later.

Tired little one ready to go home. In the car on the way home he said, "I just want to go in my bed and get to sleep."

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Glad the boys got to experience the Mav's. "Let's go Mav's........"

    ReplyDelete