Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Layt

Today we celebrate 2 of my favorite people in the world. Today is Layton's 4th birthday and it is also my mom's birthday. (I will let her tell you her age if she wants to.) Today I'm going to show pics of Layt through his long 4 years. I have tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat just thinking about this time 4 years ago. I've decided that kid's birthdays should also be a celebration for the mommy too. Here he is just minutes old weighing in at 8 lbs. 13 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long.
One day old
I've never known a more proud or loving big brother.
My 3 boys! Two days old.
Three days old.I caught you in the pantry having yourself a little snack. You still love fritos!
You loved it when Mopsy kissed you. It grossed us out!


With your most loved things in the world, mini guys!
Happy Birthday my sweet angel. We all love you so much.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Layton, your Sis loves you very much! Can't wait for your party on Saturday. I'll see you tonight for dinner :)

    Look at Logan's hand holding Layt's head in the picture of the 3 boys...SO precious.

    Happy Birthday to Mom too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis made me teary. This precious child is growing up! I love, love, love him. Remember when Logan came into the waiting saying "He's here, he's here!"
    Happy Birthday Layton and what a great birthday present you were for Mammie.
    Love from Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is absolutely precious! Happy Bday Layton!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best birthday present I ever got. Gosh I love that child.

    Mammie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved seeing all the pictures! Happy Birthday Layton (I too, was grossed out by the sloppy puppy kiss!)

    ReplyDelete