Monday, February 8, 2010

So Pinkish

Most of the day on Saturday Landry asked if we could change her sheets. I kept putting her off since I had just changed her sheets on Wednesday morning. She asked again that evening. She said, "Mom, can I change the sheets on my big girl bed? Can I take the princess sheets off now and put on the hot pinkish ones?" I asked her why and she said, "because I just want my big girl bed to be so pinkish!" I told her that we could. She said, "I will go get it started!" Then I walked in to see her "so pinkish" sheets out of the cabinet and spread out on top of the bed like this. After I got them all fixed she was so proud to go to sleep that night in her "so pinkish" sheets.
Then she threw up in them that night! ARG!

4 comments:

  1. Such a girly girl...hope she is feeling better today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it so much fun having that little girl after 2 boys?! I appreciate mine more since I did have 2 boys first. That always happens to me if I change the sheets early. They either wet the bed or throw up. So frustrating. Hope she's feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that's so funny! It was so sweet until I scrolled down below the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is truly a "pinkish" little girly girl. I'm so glad.

    ReplyDelete