Saturday, February 13, 2010

Let it snow and snow some more!

As we all know, it was a record breaking snowstorm! How great to be able to be a part of it. My littles didn't really know what snow looked like but let me promise you, we have spent hours getting to know it. Three little bodies very excited! This was at 7:20 am before Layton went to preschool on Thursday.



Snowgirls and snowboys were created. Landry's had a bow in it's snow hair and a Barbie purse. Layton's had a sword and Logan's had an A&M cap.



5 comments:

  1. Love the snowgirls and snowboys, very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bow and a purse...perfect for Landry, sword for Layton....what else??? and a cap for Logan, he is growing up! They are such great kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH for snow. Had such a great time being able to play in the snow with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how much snow ya'll have! We have had a lot here this winter and I am ready for the sun! I think Texas turned me into a wimp; I just can't handle the cold like I use to.
    Looks like your kiddos had a great time in the snow.

    ReplyDelete