Friday, August 21, 2009

Wet Zone

Our church had a family fun day at Wet Zone in Rowlett. It was a good afternoon for all of us.

We brought Brooke Brown with us to help me watch the little ones. She love her and she was a great help to me. Here is the group of friends we hung out with. Colette Curtis, Jake Curtis, Tatum Moore, Cade Estes, Logan, Landry and Brooke. Here they are munching on cookies after several hours of swimming.

Caroline Curtis was precious and helped Brooke with the little ones. Landry finally warmed up to them later in the day.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I wanted to go do that so bad but we were leaving to go out of town that day. It must have been nice to have all that help from the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Layton's casual pose...and I think they are all looking at the camera...woo hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! What a great way to spend a late summer day, too.
    Anie, can you please confirm your mailing address for me...I need to mail the pillowcases tomorrow! My email is craigandlinda@sbcglobal.net....Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! I know your name is ANGIE!!!

    ReplyDelete