Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Baby Chandler

On Saturday we got the opportunity to have dinner with the Cilios. Most importantly I got to hold baby Chandler for almost 3 hours straight. My kids were so thrilled to be able to hold her and play with her too. At different times throughout the night all 3 of them said they wanted to keep her. Here are all 6 precious little ones. Layton and Jackson on the back of the chair, Landry, Campbell, Logan and Chandler in the chair.





The two little girls had a great time together.

Landry is 8 months older than Campbell. She thinks of herself as the older friend. She pats her back and looks at her like a little mommy. Here she is rubbing Campbell's back and singing to her. "Go asheep, go asheep, go asheep yittle Cambowl" I guess she was the mommy putting her little baby to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. OK, have another baby. THERE I SAID IT! I can't believe how sweet Layton looks holding Chandler! And Landry is such a sweet mommy! Glad yall had fun...I want to go next time and hold Chandler :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well precious little Chandler fits right in with all those other precious little ones. She really is so sweet. I wish I could snuggle her right now.

    ReplyDelete