Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Funny people and unusual things

I had to purchase more space so just now getting back to my blog. Instead of a long explanation of lots of events I just put a few together for one long picture post.
ATT I TUDE

Sweet boy loves to be read to.
Lunch at Rainforest Cafe
I think the pretzel log cabin fell apart.Well, 2 out of 3 happy kids isn't bad. It's the norm around here.
My kids can put away some chocolate. No complaining when the dessert comes!
Someone was dumb enough to actually take a photo of this with MY PHONE! I was looking through my photos and editing them and I came upon this one.
What in the world?
This was during a bored phase over the ice days. Yes, it's Layt jumping from the top of his dresser over the big red chair to his bed. Thankfully he made it without bursting this brains out. (my nana's saying) We have all been warned that this will NEVER happen again so let's hope it doesn't.
One day we woke up and Sissy's curls were basically gone so this was our first attempt with the hot rollers. She loved how it looked afterward. She admired herself and basically purred for hours after.
My kids thought this was the funniest thing. Our next door neighbors water drips all day every day so this is what it turned into one of the times it iced. We all thought it was so cool to see ice going up.
Date with my darling at Mi Cocina. Yum! Can't wait till ours is built.
I walked in one evening to check on Landry and this is what I saw. She had fallen asleep reading and this book was over hers and Plampia's face.
We went to the Lego Master competition at Grapevine Mills. Logan LOVED it!
Rubber Snake attack in the gift shop!
More ice freezing up during the other freeze earlier this month.
This boy loves to sleep in this red Nike hat. He searches through the laundry when he can't find it. He reminds me of that character on Fat Albert without eyes. haha
She said she wanted to look like Mammie.

3 comments:

  1. Well that big long post of pictures made my day. I hadn't seen most of those. LOVE, LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this also. Great pictures of a wonderful family. Can not believe Layton jumped from the dresser and did not get hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too...loved seeing those pics. i hadn't seen most of them either. Who took that pic of Layton jumping??? Logan or Landry. That is awful but funny that you just found it on your phone.

    ReplyDelete