Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Littles start preschool

Yesterday was our first day of preschool. Layton is in pre-K and Landry started her first year of preschool. Landry has been talking about it for almost a year now and Layton has been dreading it for months. This is what their attitudes were Tuesday morning getting ready.
Landry was happy!
Layt was not so happy!
He did put on A LOT of Axe body spray though. I guess he wanted to smell nice for Mrs. Beth.
Landry was excited to show off her bracelet with her name on it and her freshly painted fingernails.
This her new pose. She just puts her hand on her hip whenever you try to take her picture. I will say it again, Thank you God for giving me a girly girl!
Then Layton got all smiles as it was time to leave. Prayers answered!
Surprisingly, Layt suggested we take a picture of them together since they go to the same school. Wow! He normally acts like he doesn't know who she is.
Goodness I wish I had those blue eyes too.
Here we are, the brown eyed kids.
Notice the hand on the hip.
Logan was so sweet and stayed in the background this morning and just let them have their day. He suggested to take one of the 4 of us. I love pictures from the back walking in. Logan let the group though.
Layt with Ms. Beth. He had her last year too so we already knew we loved her. He was happy and just wanted to go in alone. He complied and took a good picture though. Proud of him and how far he has come since this time last year.
Landry got a little nervous when it was time to go in and kept asking me to stay with her. She was fine after I left. (Of course I stayed around in the hallway for a little while to make sure) So this is the first time in over 5 years that it will be just Logan and me for 2 days a week. His home school days are the days they go to preschool so it will be neat for us to be alone again. Hoping we will get his schoolwork done quickly since it will be quiet in the house and I can give him my full attention. I'm sure I will enjoy it just as soon as I stop crying! Ha ha Honestly though from now on I will have all 3 kids in school. No more staying home with mommy full time. That's hard on this mommy! I think I need (want) another baby!

3 comments:

  1. Those littles have GOT to be the CUTEST littles ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Monica :) Great pic's. Will need more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, your kids are so cute and so well adjusted! I've seen on a lot of the "mom" blogs lately that their kids bawled and cried and pitched a fit! Good for you for raising kids that know how to act right! Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete