Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Oh, Randomness!

Okay, this blog is randomness (is that a word?) that I like to talk about. Here goes:
My little Landry loves to wear a towel like this so she can be just like me. Now, if only my towel would wrap around myself this many times! She said to me, "Take my picture and send it to Mam and Sis and Dee. Oh, and Nana too!" So of course I did!




















My sweet little Layton- I love how light his hair gets in the summer and how tan his skin gets. It's so funny to see him beside Logan and Landry. They stay so pale and his skin gets to tanned. It's so neat to me that they can be so different naturally.





















This is Landry one morning when she got herself dressed. Notice the tank top on backwards that is stay home clothes and too little for her tummy and the skirt (where even did she get it?) Also, I love the church shoes without socks. I asked her about them and she said, "I just love them so much because they are so pretty!" Also, she LOVED the McDonalds watch that day for some reason. She was so proud of herself that I let, YES I LET HER, go to the grocery store looking like this. I did do her hair so maybe people would notice her cute hairbow instead of the shoes.






Don't they look alike? I hear it all the time but I don't really see it because I look at them as such different people. This pic really looks like it though, especially since they are wearing the same t-shirt too.

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and good looking family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the randomness. What a beautiful family...dressed up or dressed down they are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Logan is trying to hard not to laugh! haha. I have the cutest nephews and niece in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your family is preciousness! God has truly blessed you guys!

    ReplyDelete