Monday, July 5, 2010

Mommy Fun Day


Last Saturday Adam was out of town and for some reason, weekends alone are much more lonely to me so I decided we HAD to get out of the house! I decided to have a Mommy Fun Day! Our first stop was to get donuts!










Then we went to Lowe's for the children's building workshop. We made kaleidoscopes.








Then I surprised them with a movie. We saw Shrek, The Final Chapter.









Then we went to McDonalds for a burger and to play for a while.














Another favorite place for my kids is Petco. We call it Dog and Cats and it is a reward for great behavior. They love to look at all the animals.




























Then we stopped by Wendy's for a free junior frosty. We got the free cards from Lowe's. Our last stop was to the library for some new books and DVDs. It was a great day with my sweet babes. We got home just in time to eat dinner, play a few board games, take a bath and get to bed.










3 comments:

  1. Love the new blog design. Your Mommy Fun Day sounds awesome. I might have to do one of those this fall when Kevin heads back to Dallas to take his Oral Boards. Been out of the loop lately...three trips this last month. I hope to blog about them in the next few weeks. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete