Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hot Pink Hot Heels

I can remember wanting to try on all the high heels at shoe stores when I was little. Well, when Landry saw these "hot pink hot heels" she got them off the display and put them on. I was shopping for about 15 minutes and she wore them the entire time. She really thought I was going to buy them for her and she would be able to wear them home. She told me a few times, look mom, they fit perfectly! Everyone at the store commented about how well she walked in them. Even the shoe department clerks laughed and told me to take pictures of her.
She loved them so much!
Please notice the electric blue hooker toe polish. Aunt Sis painted them for her.

7 comments:

  1. Love it!! Girls are just too much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute:) I want to take her home with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just as precious as can be. As always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was there and she did love them. She walked around in them so well. It was so funny. She really wanted to take them home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a girlie girl! You are training her right :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I wouldn't mind a pair for myself. I love that you had your camera with you and could take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so cute and the shoe looks lovely on her. i think you should get ready to get her a big walk-in close in the next 10 years for all hers shoes. Lovely smile.

    ReplyDelete