Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Caldwell Trip

Over Spring Break we made a trip to Caldwell to visit Nana and Papa. The kids had such a great time. We did lots of fun things. We played with sidewalk chalk,

got VERY dirty,
cooked and ate WONDERFUL steaks by Papa,
got to sleep in their sleeping bags,
got to have Nana read bedtime stories,
went to Nana and Papa's church,
worked in their yard,
climbed trees,
played spaghetti warehouse, which is where you set the table with all different chairs, plates, flatware, napkins, place mats, glasses, etc. like at the original Spaghetti Warehouse. I played this with Nana and Papa when I was a little girl.
and had very bubbly baths!
Thank you so much for a great time Nana and Papa.

2 comments:

  1. So cute. I bet Nana and Papa enjoyed you all as much as you did them. I can just taste that steak...it is sooo good...wish I had some right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of such a great weekend. Brought back many fun memories of playing Spaghetti Warehouse!

    ReplyDelete