Monday, November 9, 2009

Out of the mouths of...

...my littles. Here is a picture of the kiddos on Sunday morning and a few funny things they have said.
1. Yesterday morning before church we headed downstairs. Landry went straight to the car. I said, "Landry, wait baby, we are early to church so come back in. She said, "WE ARE EARLY TO CHURCH!" She was very proud of us.
2. This morning I was getting Landry dressed. I laid her hairbow in her lap as I pulled her hair up into a ponytail. She said, "I don't want this bow, it doesn't match!" I said, "Yes it does, it has white, pink, orange and green just like your outfit." She replied, "but it doesn't have turquoise on it and my pants do."
3. Layton walked in and said, "Someone please spray some hairspray, it stinks in here!"

3 comments:

  1. Logan looks so grown up in this pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the boys are starting to look more alike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Landry...what were you thinking trying to put a bow in her hair that didn't have EVERY color of her outfit in it?

    ReplyDelete