Sunday, November 29, 2009

A little turkey

Layton's class collected canned food for the entire month of November to donate to Helping Hands. Here is what they accomplished. How wonderful! Layton was all smiles during his feast at preschool.
All the kids enjoying their feast wearing their Pilgrim and Indian headbands. Layton made two Thanksgiving headbands in preschool. This one he did not like very much. He said, "I look kinda dorkish in this!" Ha ha He didn't like that the leaves didn't stand up correctly. He did like the pilgrim hat. He was proud of this one.

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh he looks so cute in those "hats." I am so happy to see pics of him at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Dork~ish, great new word. I may steal it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Layton...he does come up with the cutest things. Love his hats and seeing him having fun at my favorite pre-school!

    ReplyDelete