Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I think I can, I think I can!

We were at the sprinkler park at Harry Myers park recently. Layton wasn't particularly interested in playing this day. It was very funny! Landry loved it and played and played in all the sprinklers.

Layton chewed on his nails!

Landry tried out all the spots to play.

Layton played with the drawstring on his bathing suit.
Landry runs through the "car wash" as the kids call it.

Layton chews on his nails some more.

Landry makes friends with a little boy and poses with him.
Layton just watches but he is thinking about it, I think I can, I think I can!

Come on Layton, you can do it, you can be social too! Yea! You did it. After about 30 minutes of watching Layton finally joined in the fun. He was ready to leave after about 10 minutes of playing though. Better than nothing!

3 comments:

  1. So funny! I love that the "baby" had to talk him into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Landry was having so much fun! But Layton looks a "little" pensive...the chewing on his nails is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Layton is such the social butterfly. Landry looks adorable in her hot pink bathing suit.

    ReplyDelete