Monday, July 13, 2009

Eat Mor Chikin

Friday was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick Fil A, or Chick-o-lay as my kids call it. Our good friend, Lesli Flowers, works for Chick Fil A and she was generous enough to send us a dress up packet. It included cow headbands, cowprint stickers and cow signs to wear around our necks. We arrived there at 10am (I wanted to avoid a crowd) and it was wonderful. Each of the kids got a breakfast combo including a large drink for free, did you hear me, FREE! It was wonderful! They also had face painting, games for free stuff and they got to have their picture made with the cow. Thank you Chick Fil A and Lesli for a fun experience. See you next year on Cow Appreciation Day!















7 comments:

  1. That was fun...eat more chickin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was Layt really crying in that first pic? I love the way Landry is looking at him. They are adorable and I'm glad it was a great day. I wish I had a chicken biscuit RIGHT NOW...could I borrow the cow spots?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, he wasn't crying. He was screaming, EAT MORE CHICKEN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so funny....too bad we didn't know about it and didn't have the outfits...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! They look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite cows!

    To all the facebooker's be sure and become a fan of Chick-fil-a and vote for these baby cows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My pleasure, Angie! I think they look darling in their cow spots, and I can't wait to put that picture of them outside the door up in our store. They are just the cutest! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete