Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A first for Sissy

Landry got to choose a nail polish at Wal-Mart
today. I assumed she would choose "hawtpek"
but she chose light pink with glitter instead.
She didn't really get the idea of not touching
anything after but she was so cute. She kept
saying, "second coat" after I explained that
I was going to paint a second coat on them.
After I painted them she sat really still and then
pushed her hair out of her eyes and then put them
back down carefully. It was so funny to see her
being so careful like I showed her but not
really knowing what I meant. By the way,
Logan took the pictures and was
very proud of it.



5 comments:

  1. i love sissy's new nail color. she's such a little doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know she is so proud. I love girlie things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love all those girly things we get to do w/ our sweet girls? She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete