Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Another first for Sissy

Landry got doggie ears! Her hair is getting so long
that I decided to try to put her hair up in doggie
ears. It worked and she looked adorable!
She was so proud of herself. She looked at herself
in the mirror and I said, "you are the cutest
thing I have ever seen." She said back to me,
"and you mommy!" What a precious little girl.
This day we went to Bible study and she walked in
the church and looked around to see who all
would compliment her. As we walked outside she
held her hair so it wouldn't blow.
She loved herself that day.

5 comments:

  1. allie emailed me a picture of landry's pigtails from y'alls lunch the other day so i could "yook" at them and oh and ahh over her preciousness.

    i got them while i was eating, and I showed them to justin who said, "What is Landry doing, besides being sooooooooo cute?" see, everyone agrees that she is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love those bows! I just tagged you on my blog. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know i'm biased but could she be cuter? Look at those eyelashes in that last picture. Such a cutie and yes I saw her that day and she was thought she was cute. I love it when kids have good self esteem and think they are cute.

    ReplyDelete