Friday, October 7, 2011

Pinterest and my Sister

Okay, we all love Pinterest so I'm not going to try to convince you of how wonderful it is! My favorite section to look in is the "sayings" or "humor". Here are a few that make me think about my sister.

Now isn't this the truth? This is actually factual. I was about 2 feet from her when she fell and broke her foot back in July. I didn't laugh (at least out loud) but yelled for her to get up. People were watching and running to help her. I knew she would hate this as much as falling!


Well if you know Allie at all you know how much she loves anything from the famous poet, Pooh!


Ain't that the truth?

Is that your opinion or mine? Sometimes I can't tell the difference.



Yes you will, and I'm kinda strong for a girl.




Well that's just a sweet sister quote.






Allie, I hope you know how much I love you and thank you for being a great sister and an even better Sis.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post. Pinterest rocks, but as much as YOU rock! I got my love of pooh from you. Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm going to have to check Pinterest out. My friends keeps telling me about it, but I'm afraid I'll spend all my spare time glued to it and neglect my house, kids, etc. Nothing wrong with cold cereal for dinner right?

    ReplyDelete