Thursday, May 26, 2011

Last Day of Preschool

Is today bittersweet? Is today hard because it's the last day I will take my littles to preschool together? Is today bittersweet because it's the last day my little Layt will go to pre-k? Is today bittersweet because Layt will now be a big boy in kindergarten?

Is today bittersweet because it's the last day Landry will go to pre-school with her "twin"?

Is today bittersweet because now Landry will go to pre-k?

Is today bittersweet because Layt will now wear a uniform to school?
Is today bittersweet because my little Layt will now walk into a big school with his big brother for kindergarten at "real" school?Is today bittersweet?

No, I say today is sweet. Today is sweet because I got to have an extra year at home with my little boy. Today is sweet because I got the opportunity to have Layt in an extraordinary preschool for two years. Today is sweet because Landry will be back at this same preschool next year. Today is sweet because they are growing up. Today is sweet because they are all doing what God intends, to become less dependent on me and more dependent on Him. Today is sweet because I still have one more year at home with my mini-me, Landry. Today is sweet because we have a superb Christian school to go to.

Today is sweet!

2 comments: