Monday, January 10, 2011

Nerf Gun War

Layton has been asking for a while for all of us to have a Nerf Gun Fight. We finally did it and it was a hoot. First the boys set up a lot of mini guys all over Layt's room and then Landry collected all the Nerf guns and equipment for all of us. She's ready to shoot but still has her princess necklace on.
As the grand finale we all got the chance to shoot at General Grievous who was placed on top of the window. Layton shot if off first and he was so happy he kept saying "I'm the champion!"
Landry was so upset after she didn't win. All she could say was, "I'm NOT the champion!"
I didn't win either sweet girl but it sure was fun trying!

2 comments:

  1. Poor Landry, she is REALLY upset!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This whole post made me laugh. I loved the "get up" (that's what my Mubby would have called it) that everyone has on. I love that Layton was the champion and strutted his stuff and I loved that it made Landry sad that she wasn't the champion. Poor thing. She was definitely the champion princess.

    ReplyDelete