Saturday, April 3, 2010

Landry Louise

Well that's not really her name but I like to call her that.
Background: Landry is not a very good eater. She just won't try new foods. She exists mainly on cereal bars, fruit, cheese and yogurt. I have been talking to her a lot lately about trying new foods to be healthy, etc.

Logan and Landry and I were driving in the car. We drove past a church on 66 that always places a colored drape on a cross during this time of the year. It changes from purple to black and then white on Easter morning. We drove by on Thursday morning when it was a royal purple drape. Logan and I talked about it and when it would change color and why, etc. A few minutes went by and then Landry said, "Mommy, do you go to Heaven if you don't eat good foods?" Poor little thing, she thinks she can't go to Heaven unless she eats good food.

Then Logan had the perfect opportunity to share the Gospel with her. It was a funny and precious few moments with the 2 of them.

2 comments:

  1. That is precious. I call her Miss E ( for Elise) and she just acts like that is her name. I love her!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor thing. Glad you used it as a teaching opportunity, I prob would have told her yes to try and make her eat some "good food"!

    ReplyDelete