Wednesday, October 21, 2009

happy birthday to me

October 9th was my birthday. Allie and mom cooked for me that weekend. I got to choose the menu. I chose a delicious shrimp and garlic dish, onion and pepper angel hair pasta, salad, garlic bread. I also got to have my very own little mint chocolate chip ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins.
My entire life I have wanted a mint chocolate chip ice cream cake.My littles helped me open my presents. They were so cute and acted excited for me.
Precious new lamp from Allie.

4 comments:

  1. how sweet! I am glad you had a wonderful b-day with your family! And the cake looks delicious....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE mint chocolate chip ice cream. I bet that cake was goooooooood! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like a TERRIBLE mother thinking that you have wanted the Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream cake YOUR WHOLE LIFE. I swear I didn't know it.

    ReplyDelete