Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lost Tooth

Logan has finally started losing his teeth. He was very early getting teeth (5 months) but pretty late losing them. Most of his friends his age have lost 4 or more by now. On December 5th (Landry's 2nd birthday) he lost his first tooth. This was before I was a blogger (ha ha) so this picture is of his 2nd tooth. He lost it on Sunday night. He was eating an apple and said, "Mom, I have blood from my tooth on the apple." I said, "pull it out, you can do it! Do it Logan, go, go, go, go!" He started turning it and pulling and he got the weirdest look on his face and then an ecstatic look in his eyes. "I did it all by myself!" He was so proud of himself for doing it all by himself and we are too. Daddy had to pull his first tooth after about a month of begging him to pull it out. His permanent tooth was almost all the way in so it really isn't a hole but he looks cute with the bottom 2 teeth just growing in.
Here is the cutest little note he wrote to the toothfairy to leave his tooth. Isn't his tooth cute and little?









6 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love when they write to the tooth fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little logan is so darn cute! Do you think mom still has all our teeth in that jewelry box with the notes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Mom does. You want to see them next time you are at my house?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha okay I posted in my own comments but thought I'd better make sure you got it... soo here's the message.... NO there is only ONE baby:) I posted that blog when I should have been in bed sleeping! So sorry to trick you... only one sweet baby in there!
    I love your blog! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that logan is so cute! love his snaggle tooth smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe that he pulled it out by himself. Maybe he has a future in dentistry! :) Love the note to the tooth fairy.

    ReplyDelete